Clifton

  • Jacob C Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2007
      Hi all,

      Yesterday I went out to check the Clifton sewage ponds at about sunset to see
      what I could find before the sun went down. There were many of the normal
      winter ducks present - bufflehead, ruddy duck, ring-necked duck, and mallard
      mostly. However, as I was headed back to my car, a medium-sized flock of geese
      came in over corn lake. Near the front of the flock was a lone snow goose. I
      didn't check corn lake to see if the snow goose that hangs out there was still
      present, but I believe this was a different bird.

      Good birding,

      Jacob