Ospreys Staying Later

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007

      Per Bob & Bob (1992), page 65, it looks like the last observed dates for Osprey in Colorado are at the end of Oct or first of Nov.  BOWC (2004) page 47 gives the species' LOD as Nov 8.  Yesterday (Nov 10) I saw one flying along the highway (southward) between Delta and Olathe, and this morning (Nov 11) I saw the Connected Lakes Osprey again.  My latest date remains Nov 19, 2003 at Connected Lakes.

      Is anyone else observing late dates for the species?

      Thanks,