White-winged Dove again

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007

      Our WWDO (2) were last seen in our yard on Oct 17 when Coen & Brenda were here, that is until just now.  One came into our water source then departed across the ravine.  We may have ditched the 100+ Pinyon Jays finally, luckily, somehow.  Vic Z et al., same as before (with LAGO), anyone needing WWDO for Mesa County, our yard including back patio is open to birders from dawn to dusk.

      Larry
      GJ