Waterfowl at Lk. Catamount ..Routt Co.

  • Thomas Litteral
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hello all,

      I checked the local watering hole but alas, no swans.
      However, the waterfowl numbers are building on Lk.
      Catamount just south of Steamboat Springs with 2500+
      on the lake. A quick check showed Am. Widgeon the most
      common, a few Co. Golden-eye and other divers also
      present. There is no ice at this time so waterfowl are
      scattered across the southern end of the lake. Tom Litteral..

      http://mail.yahoo.com