CBC dates ??

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi all.  I am wondering if dates are set for western slope CBCs because I am tempted to try counts in addition to ours in GJ.
      Here's what I know so far:
      the GJ count is on Sunday Dec 16th
      an unofficial Mesa Count is on Tuesday Jan 1st I believe

      Please post other CBC dates if known
      Thanks,
      Larry

    • Tom & Kay McConnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007

        Larry and all,

        The Roaring Fork CBC will be on Saturday, Dec 15th and the Aspen count will on Sunday Dec 16th.  Contact Tom McConnell, Linda Vidal, or Dave Clark for information.

        Tom