Osprey

  • Jacob C Cooper
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hi everybody! There was an osprey at Connected Lakes about 2? in the
      afternoon. In was south on the Ela Sanctuary.

      Jacob
    • Jacob C Cooper
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19, 2007
        Yesterday, while riding along highway 50 near fruita, there was an Osprey on
        one of the telephone poles overlooking a soon to be developed field. I believe
        it was near 21 road.

        Jacob Cooper
      • CAROLINE EDWARD HOLLOWED
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19, 2007
          Osprey seem to be a topic lately, so thought I'd relate of a single bird perched above one of the DOW's Gypsum ponds along I-70 this afternoon about 1pm or so...I suppose if having some relation to nest attempt it’s a well known fact, but thought I'd pass along...
          Ed Hollowed
          Meeker
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 19, 2007
            Some osprey news from Rio Blanco County. East of Rangely I was surprised to see pair of osprey near a brand new nest. I hope they are successful.
            Dona Hilkey
            Meeker
          • Robin Nicholoff
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
              Coming down SH 133 about a mile north of Paonia Reservoir sitting on
              top of a dead spruce tree, yesterday.

              Also, lots of Cedar Waxwings hanging around the farm this week. One
              died after hitting the patio door. A few days before, a sharpie flew
              into the glass with a thud but fortunately got up & flew away.

              -Robin Nicholoff
            • Missy Siders
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 27, 2012
                Saw an osprey soaring over Confluence Park in Delta today about noon.
                -Missy

                --
                             Missy Siders
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 13, 2013
                  One bird flew over the Redlands Parkway South Pond on 10/12. At Vega Lake there were no diving ducks seen.

                  Bob Bradley, GJ
                • arobinsong
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 23
                    As I drove up out of Hart's Basin last evening heading east an Osprey flew over me heading towards Fruitgrowers res.

                    Andrea Robinsong