hummingbirds left today?

  • Bill/Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Bill and I noticed a significant drop in hummingbirds today, Sunday. I
      don't know if it was the most hummers we ever had in a year, but it was
      one of the big years. Right now I see three to eight hummers on the
      feeders, and lately it has been about thirty or so. We had to run the
      hummingbird gauntlet just to change the feeder.

      We had a big windstorm last night, no rain.

      Cheryl Day
      Hotchkiss