The warbler photo confusion

  • Adams Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      The warbler photos I sent yesterday were NOT photos of the blue-winged warbler that Forrest reported.  I didn't  see the Blue-winged Warbler that Forrest saw on the day before I photographed this much different bird.

      I apologize for the confusion. I am questioning the very white undertail coverts and the wing bars on the bird in the photo and want help with the id. Sorry the photos were so bad and that I didn't make it clear what I was asking for.

      Do orange-crowned warblers ever have white undertail coverts and wing bars?

      Dona