Re: [wsbn] New Yard Bird

  • harriet stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 12:49 PM
      A few people have expressed interest in my grosbeak. I think it is a male and
      an adult. As far a viewing it, I haven't seen it at all today and only saw it
      once each day on Saturday and Sunday. Also, I will be away most of the day
      tomorrow and Wednesday. That said, If you still want to try, call me and I'll
      give you directions. 858-0574 I live in Fruita.

      I'll try to attach a picture.