New Yard Bird

  • harriet stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      I must admit I've been a little jealous reading about all your wonderful yard
      birds. However, I've had a rare one the last two days.

      A rose-breasted grosbeak.

      My neighbors have seen a blue grosbeak, but I have not.
    • harriet stephens
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
        A few people have expressed interest in my grosbeak. I think it is a male and
        an adult. As far a viewing it, I haven't seen it at all today and only saw it
        once each day on Saturday and Sunday. Also, I will be away most of the day
        tomorrow and Wednesday. That said, If you still want to try, call me and I'll
        give you directions. 858-0574 I live in Fruita.

        I'll try to attach a picture.