Eagle Calliope

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 3:14 PM
      I drove Routt Cty Road 1 looking for hummingbird feeders this
      morning. It goes from Hwy 131 to the Colorado River Road. No luck.
      Several feeders - none filled up. Just over the county line into
      Eagle county, there is a home for sale on the left side of the road.
      Two big feeders. It has a For Sale sign. I drove in and met the owner
      - an older very nice fellow. Many hummers of four species - at least
      three Calliopes, probably more.

      Vic Zerbi