Black Swifts at Maroon Bells

  • n88n88_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      After many unsucessful trips to Crater Lake in search of Black Swifts (and another
      unsucessful trip to Hanging Lake in Glenwood), I saw a group of 8+ birds zooming above
      Crater Lake at 11:30 today. Hooray!

      Also:
      3 Olive Sided Flycatchers (the second time I've seen them in the same place: halfway up the
      Crater Lake trail at the Maroon Lake/Visitor's Center overlook.

      No YR warblers despite a giant flock at Crater Lake a couple days ago.