oops

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
      Blue Bunting...should have written blue bunting...it was of course an
      Indigo Bunting
      Thanks for the quick correction, Rich and Andrew
      andrea
    • Andrea Robinsong
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        Sorry I posted that I hadn't seen any emails from anyone in the group.
        Turns out my new email provider dumped them all into a spam file.
        good to know you're all still out there...and so are birds!

        andrea