Ospreys, etc

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007

      Yesterday returning home from Grand Jct Kay spotted a Bald Eagle just west of Parachute.  I don’t know of nest around there, but it is possible that another pair is going to breed in the area.  At the ball diamond in Parachute an Osprey was perching on the nest.  Vic also reports that there was a bird last weekend on the Rifle Osprey nest.

      Tom McConnell

      Glenwood