Successful Unsuccessful Chases

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Today I headed for Mesa County to chase my nemesis Greater Yellowlegs
      at both Chaney and 6/50 Res. No luck despite sighting yesterday and
      the day before. Did see two Long-billed Dowitchers and a couple of
      Great-tailed Grackles at 6/50.

      Since I was close to the Baxter Pass Road I decided to look for Long-
      eared Owl in Garfield County - another nemesis. Walked through lots
      of tamarisk and finally flushed two Long-eared Owsl along West Salt
      Creek in Garfield County. Saw them fly several times.

      Vic Zerbi