Routt Co.- Bald eagles to bushtits

  • Thomas Litteral
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      Spring is finally finding its way into the Yampa
      Valley near Steamboat Springs. On an easy drive south
      valley, I found 4 B. eagles, 2 G. eagles, 13 redtail
      and 1 Swainson's hawk, 6 sandhill cranes, and a few
      waterfowl on the opening areas of Lk. Catamount and
      Stagecoach Reservior. Today, on Mad Creek Trail (5 mi
      N. of Stbt) a pair of bushtits were found. A very
      unusual sighting in Routt County both early and at
      altitude. Tom Litteral, Steamboat Springs.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time