NOPO

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2006
      This little beauty had returned to my yard, offering beautiful views to
      visiting birders Al Levantin and Dick Filby, who digiscoped every
      feather of this accommodating owl.
      If you need a NOPO let me know [I'll stake it down ;-) ]
      Andrea Robinsong
      Hotchkiss
    • Kim M Potter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
        Atlasers,

        If you know which blocks are yours, it is not too early to investigate what
        corvids and owls are setting up territories in your blocks. Sundays foray
        revealed three Northern Pygmy Owls that were calling unsolicited. When I
        responded to one of them who's territory we were in it flew at us several
        times in a very aggressive manner. Eagles are on their nests usually easy
        to find while the jay nests are a real challenge to find. Good luck all.

        Kim M. Potter
        Wildlife Technician
        White River National Forest
        (970) 625-6860