fruitgrowers

  • dwgalinat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      there is one small patch ofd open water below my house. Early it was
      packed with geese some mallards, ringnecks. After being distracted by
      the Golden Crowned Sparrow I looked and most of the waterfowl were gone
      but there were two feeding Bald Eagles on two kills a horned grebe, and
      a few geese, mallards and ringnecks.

      David