Fall report.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Have spent the last few days doing the fall report,
      August through November. Again I have used the Birds
      of Western Colorado as a guide to determine what goes
      into the season report. Look it over and send me
      additions, deletions, and corrections. I have
      addressed some 60 species in the report. The report
      is attached to this note and does include all of
      western Colorado covered by Birds of Western Colorado.
      I have not included the names of the observers on
      this report but have done so on the report of my six
      county region which I will soon submit to the state
      and regional reporters.
      Thanks for all the info,
      Coen

      Cheap talk?