Barrow's, Blue Lake, Eagle Co

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      Carbondale Wednesday: The temperature got above freezing here for the first time in over a week - it made it to the dizzy height of 37F!

      I visited Blue Lake, El Jebel, late afternoon and found it 5% ice free..

      8 Barrow's Goldeneyes
      6 Hooded Mergansers (2 drakes)
      8 Buffleheads
      a few each of Gadwall, Mallard Coots

      Best wishes

      Dick Filby
      Carbondale
    • Dick Filby
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
        Sunday

        21.Barrow's Goldeneyes at Blue Lake, El Jebel, Eagle Co this evening, + 1.Ruddy Duck 1.Gadwall, 2.Mallard, 6.Coots and 8.Canada Geese

        Dick Filby
        Carbondale