HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 379 , Dec 5, 2006
      Tuesday, December 5, 2006

      Hart's Basin is now frozen over. There may be a tiny bits of open water along the shorelines during the heat of the day.

      No water, no birds :-(

      Thanks to all of you who have posted!!! The wintering flock is SOMEWHERE in our area. If you see/hear them, I'd sure appreciate a posting!

      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 379 of 379 , Jul 29 6:33 PM
        Recent reports of Sandhill Cranes: