snow geese and says phoebe Delta Cnty

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      There were a dozen snow geese grazing on small patches of green grass in
      a vacant lot between City Market and Bill Heddles Rec Center in Delta
      around 3:30 this afternoon. Four were juveniles, three light and one dark.

      Tonight I learned that the bird that has been roosting and spewing on
      the side of my house is a says phoebe!

      Andrea Robinsong
      Hotchkiss