Confluence yesterday - 12/2

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Stopped by Confluence on my way to GJ. There were two Ross's Geese and at least half a dozen Cackling Geese. There were probably more Cacklers - there were many small geese with their heads tucked that I could not be sure about. There were also about 10 Canvasback. I also saw a small group of Sandhill Cranes - flying north - as I drove south coming back from GJ along Hwy 50 near the Escalante Canyon turnoff.

      Jason Beason
      Paonia