Tundra Swans in Craig

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006

      Hi All,

      Last evening I found four Tundra Swans loafing on a small island in a pond behind the Moffat County maintenance shop. The pond can be viewed from the south end of the shop parking lot. The maintenance shop is located on 1st Street in Craig, east of Ranney Street and directly across from Preece Avenue.

      Cheers,

      Forrest Luke

    • Forrest Luke
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011

        There are three adult Tundra Swans at the WFMC ponds south of Craig. There were three reported yesterday from the Twentymile SWA area east of Hayden yesterday. I wonder if they might possibly be the same birds?

        Best Regards,

        Forrest Luke