8730Black Phoebes on Audubon Trail

  • leon stigen
    Apr 15, 2014
      Hi fellow birders! Say, I have a request that I hope doesn't offend anyone. Please do not use playback near the Black Phoebe site on the Audubon Trail! I was down there again on my bike around 5pm and the phoebes are still there(they were feeding high up amidst the tassels in a nearby cottonwood tree). They seem to be acting a lot like a pair, so we do not want to challenge their possible new-found territory by introducing the voice of another black phoebe. Thanks a bunch, guys and gals!!! Enjoy the birds down there if you can find them.
         Lee Stigen
         Grand Junction
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic