      From: Alice
      Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:54 AM
      Subject: [wsbn] Steller's Jays!

      Hi all,

      Today for about 15 minutes I was graced with at least 10 Steller’s Jays, not a common yard bird for me.  I couldn’t count them reliably because they were in the stream, the pine trees, at the feeders, etc. and moving quickly among those spots and then—gone.  I was glad I caught it.  My three resident scrub jays were subdued in their presence.

      Alice Newberry, about 10:30am

      Redlands, Mesa County

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic