7523RE: [wsbn] White-collared Seedeater? - near Paonia

    Jan 30, 2013

      Ha ja!

      Rock and roll!

      From: wsbn@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsbn@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Forrest Luke
      Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:04 PM
      To: 'Jason Beason'; 'wsbn'
      Subject: RE: [wsbn] White-collared Seedeater? - near Paonia

      That was cruel Jason ;)

      Forrest

      From: wsbn@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsbn@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jason Beason
      Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:20 PM
      To: wsbn
      Subject: [wsbn] White-collared Seedeater? - near Paonia [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Jason Beason included below]

      I knew that would get your attention! I have a bird with a white collar eating seeds in my yard. This individual Pink-sided Junco has been present all winter. Has anyone else seen a Pink-sided Junco, or any junco, with a distinct collar like present on this individual? Please see attached photos.

      --
      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County