7117Ouray County

  • kent nelson
    Sep 7, 2012
      Hello, all,

      Judy Scheig and I hiked to Blue Lakes yesterday and found at least one Three-toed Woodpecker. We also ran into several warbler flocks, including one with 15-20 Townsend's, a Nashville, etc., plus another flock of mostly Wilson's. There were no birds at the lake.

      There was an influx in yard birds this morning -- with a Lincoln's Sparrow (two have been around for a week), Bullock's Oriolle, McGillivray's Wb, and a Green-tailed Towhee, plus lots of White-crowns and many fewer Evening Grosbeaks.

      Kent Nelson
      Ouray
    • Show all 41 messages in this topic