7033County lists updates

  • Mark Peterson
    Jul 30, 2012

      I will be compiling the lifetime county lists this month so please have all your updates to me by Friday, August 3rd. I will not be doing the horizontal lists this month.

      Look along the left side of the following page to find links to forms and the lists.

      You by no means have to use the forms provided, you are more than welcome to just send me the county or whatever the category is plus the number.  The only thing I ask is that you put them in the correct order.  Counties need to be in alphabetical order all the rest you would need to see the form for.

      Thank you!

      Mark Peterson
      Colorado Springs
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic