4635more birds!

    Apr 30, 2010

      Missy and I had so much fun chasing birds this morning that we decided to chase again this evening, hitting Confluence and Harts.  We added another 20 species to our day list and I netted a few more personal FOS birds:  eared grebe, franklin’s gull, ruddy duck, swainson’s hawk, white pelicano, willet, black-necked stilt, yellow-headed blackbird, white-faced ibis, sora, and yellow warbler.  But the relentless wind chill forced us off of the Fruitgrowers causeway before I was finished boidn’, yee-ouch!!!

      0.21” of rain this evening per our rain gauge...

      Larry