      From: judy easter <jeaster51@hotmail. com>
      Date: April 30, 2009 9:38:03 AM MDT
      Subject: White-winged dove

      Hi guys-----just a quick note to let you know that we saw a White-winged Dove at our front-yard feeders yesterday morning.  We're positive of the ID (we looked it up in a couple of books).   Are there any other reports of these being sighted around here?   jim & judy

      Cheryl Day
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge."  Albert Einstein

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic