2321Fw: [wsbn] New Yard Bird

    Feb 1, 2008

      Did anyone see this bird after 05 Aug, or was this the last date observed?
      Thanks for posting, Harriet

      Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 12:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [wsbn] New Yard Bird

      A few people have expressed interest in my grosbeak. I think it is a male and
      an adult. As far a viewing it, I haven't seen it at all today and only saw it
      once each day on Saturday and Sunday. Also, I will be away most of the day
      tomorrow and Wednesday. That said, If you still want to try, call me and I'll
      give you directions. 858-0574 I live in Fruita.

      I'll try to attach a picture.