182Garfield LB Curlews

  • Victor Zerbi
    Jun 3, 2005
      Today Sandra and I had to drop off our Eurovan in Grand Junction for
      a refrigerator repair. We planned to search for Steve's curlews.
      However, wind and rain in Grand Junction made chasing anything on
      dirt roads a bad idea. We headed for home - and got in front of the
      weather. Sudden brainstorm - check out Hunter Mesa for the Long-
      billed Curlews found there last year. We found two pair right where
      they were seen last year south of the Rifle Airport on Hunter Mesa.

      Vic Zerbi