      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 9:25 AM
      Subject: [wsbn] Re: LAGO returns!!

      I have not been home much this morning, but a visiting birder from Glenwood Springs recorded that LAGO was at our thistle feeders again twice, at 0820 hrs and 0823 hrs, for brief visits.

      HELP!  I know there are still front range peoples who would like to see this bird, but I am not on CObirds.  wondering if someone could be a designated forwarder of my updates to CObirds?  but if that person is not at their computer, how then can I quickly convey updates?

      Sincere thanks,

      Larry

      p.s. Our back yard is still open to birders from dawn to dusk!