1474Re: [wsbn] Osprey and Band-tailed Pigeon

    Mar 30, 2007

      Coen,

      MAFR = you would need a LOT of spare bedrooms for visiting listers!

      ~ hey ~ idea ~ if you ever get lonesome over there just post a bird like MAFR and you won't be lonesome for long!

      tisk tisk

      (magnifico frigatebird for those needing the code explained)

      LA