RE: [ws100] First timer in bad shape, need advice

  • Ziesing, Hunter S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      ps, thanks for your advice

      IMPORTANT NOTICES:
      This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
      sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
      or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

      Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
      sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
      to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

      BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
      messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
      e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.