Re: [ws100] Re: Lost drop bag

  • thewashman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1969
      Stan,

      Thanks. I'll do that. I do remember that from the race packet; however, I just thought that had to do with stuff that was left. Then, again, I suppose I qualify as that, even though I didn't leave it accidentally. Thanks again.

      Later,
      Jeff Washburn
    • Lewis, Chuck
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28 12:58 PM
        Stan.....
        Just wanted to say thanks for a great job of updating the website in
        regards to runner's position. All the folks, here in Ridgecrest, had no
        trouble with the site and enjoyed watching everyone's progression.... Had I
        the foresight I would have sent you a list of my projected times through the
        course so that you could have fed information on me out there, as I drove
        around to cheer on my running buddy Chuck A. Jones to his sub 24 hr.
        finish...
        I'm sure you would have enjoyed this year's nature hike out there with us,
        but I want you to know that a lot of folks, here in town and family members
        across the U.S., really appreciated the effort you did. Thanks! Hope to see
        you soon.
        Chuck

      • Ziesing, Hunter S
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28 1:23 PM
          i second that chuck--website was really cool, by the way, some GPS companies
          are working on micro transceivers that we we could attach to runners. If
          anyone on this disty list knows companies working on this please email me.

          ps just how many people are on this egroup?

          IMPORTANT NOTICES:
          This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
          sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
          intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
          or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

          Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
          sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
          to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

          BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
          messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
          e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.