Re: Lost drop bag

  • Stan Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2000
      Jeff, Bruce & others,

      If you didn't recover one or more of your drop bags from WS, you need to
      look in the runner's guide that was mailed out to all participants (I
      don't have one). I think it describes how to contact Betty Veal, who has
      the thankless task of collecting all the leftover drop bags, tossing the
      food items, washing/drying the clothes, and then waiting to see if the
      owner contacts her. Please be real nice to her and be prepared to
      describe the bag, the location, your bib number, etc. Thanks!

      Stan
      --
      Stan Jensen, P.O. Box 3426, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-3426
      http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...