lights

  • Marge & Nick Burley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2000
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any recommendation for flashlights?

      Have anyone tried the light they had at the camp. I think it was called
      streamlight or something like that. I would like to purchase one before the
      race. I going to check on-line, but though maybe if someone had any
      information they could pass it on.

      Thanks,

      Marge Burley
    • Marge & Nick Burley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2000
        Thanks everyone for the great suggestions on lights. Now I have to make up
        my mine.

        See you all there.

        Marge Burley