Snow Report

  • chriscob@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2000
      Hi Folks, I was one of a group that marked the trail on Saturday from
      Squaw to Robinson. I am happy to report VERY LITTLE SNOW! The patches
      of snow would be measured in feet or yards not miles. I was told by
      the more experienced that most of it will be gone by race day. There
      are some very warm days forcasted for this week so it should further
      reduce what is left. Best of Luck. Chris