Become an Aid Station Captain

  • cooljudy@jps.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      After 23 years, we are retiring from running the Dusty Corners aid
      station (mile 41.1 - home of the "showers" and WS100 T-shirt clothes
      line). If you know of someone who would like to take over this spot,
      we would welcome a job shadower this year. First runners come in
      about 11:00-11:30 a.m. and you finish by 6:00 p.m. - in time to catch
      some race in Foresthill, grab dinner in Auburn, and see the winners
      finish. We actually go up the night before and camp. Please pass
      along our email: cooljudy@...
      Judy