French runner want to find a pacer

  • gerardsegui1@libertysurf.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2000
      I am a french runner and I come in June for my third
      participation at the WS100 ;
      Since four month , I sended lot of messages to find a
      pacer at foresthill School who can running with me right
      to the end ;
      If you known a person who can running with me can you
      give him my E.Mail if he want to contact me ;

      E.Mail : gerardsegui1@...

      thanks for your help

      gerard

      Forfait gratuit et r�volutionnaire sur Liberty Surf!
      4H par mois tout compris internet + t�lecom pour OF.
      http://register.libertysurf.fr/libertytelecom/signup.php3