Like The Very First Time

  • Ziesing, Hunter S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Dear WS100 nuts,
      Some of you may remember my plea for advice on this years event given my
      first time status and late training start (April 24) due to a severe calf
      injury. Well, despite the training battle, it has been fun pleasure getting
      to know all of you and accepting great advice. Having only started running a
      year or so ago, it is rewarding to participate in a new sport where I never
      felt beneath any of you experienced pros.

      Thanks and See you at the finish? Auburn or bust!
      Hunter Ziesing
      SF California
      --------------------------------
      Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

      IMPORTANT NOTICES:
      This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
      sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
      or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

      Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
      sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
      to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

      BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
      messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
      e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.