RE: [ws100] WS Pacing chart

  • Lewis, Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2000
      I have a hardcopy of last year's finishing times with splits, but I can scan
      it in. Would that work for you? cl

    • Stan Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2000
        michele.ryan@... wrote:

        > Does anyone have an electronic copy of a pacing chart, especially one
        > that has 26 and 28 hour times? The one in the race booklet only has
        > 24 and 30 hours.

        You can create your own from the race booklet (for 26 hours, add 1/3 of
        the difference between the 24 and 30 hour times to the 24 hour time).
        For example, at Michigan Bluff:

        24hr = 5:30pm
        26hr = 6:30pm
        28hr = 7:30pm
        30hr = 8:30pm

        If you know someone who has the full splits from the '96 race (which I
        think will be similar to this year's conditions), they can give you some
        splits from people who finished around 26 hours.

        Stan
        --
        Stan Jensen, P.O. Box 3426, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-3426
        http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...