Greg.... Great Camp!

  • Lewis, Chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 9:38 AM
      Greg....
      Wonderful camp last weekend! I can't think of too many things that the
      runners, who attended, will be surprised by on race day! We had it all! Sun,
      heat, snakes, plenty of poison oak. What more could one ask for??? Well
      maybe one...... the spectacular sunrise Saturday morning from the top of the
      course! I hope that everyone will take just a second to turn around and
      look.
      I thought the course was marked well and I thoroughly enjoyed the guest
      speakers that were on hand at dinner. I thought the topics were informative
      and pertinent to the task at hand. The family that catered the meals.......
      Great job! I can't imagine that anyone left, the chow hall, hungry.
      Will there be a website again this year, for family and friends, to view
      the progress of their favorite entrant from home?? If so, maybe you could
      post it here on the egroup.
      Thanks for a superb weekend! See you in 3 weeks.
      cl