WS Trail conditions

  • Carl Pegels
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      Fellow WS 100 participants: I miss last year's web site which gave a lot
      of detail on the WS trail and conditions. Unfortunately, this year's web
      site does not yet give that kind of information. Could some of you
      participating in this year's training run. or those living near the
      trail provide some information on the trail conditions between now and
      the 24th of June. Especially for those of us living far away from the
      course, any info we can get is welcome. I am a second year participant,
      and plan to become a first time finisher. Last year my quads gave out
      early, and I ran out of time at Last Chance. So. my advice for first
      timers is : Train on those downhills, on steep ones that is. Good luck
      with the training run.. I live too far away to participate. Carl Pegels,
      Buffalo, NY