Pre-cAmp gReg pizza dinner

  • Stan Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2000
      For those of you attending the three-day Western States Training Weekend
      near Auburn, you're invited to the Nth annual Meet'n'Eat this Friday
      (5/26) at 6pm at the Round Table Pizza in the Elm Avenue Shopping Center
      in Auburn (take the Elm exit off Hwy. 80, head north, turn right into
      the shopping center and it's at the far right end).

      Continuing the tradition I started last year, I'll invite everyone, but
      not show up myself (I'm driving up real early Saturday AM). Look for me
      as a sweep on Saturday and the Pee Patrol Person on Monday.

      If you're wearing a Miwok or Quad Dipsea shirt on Saturday, I'd like to
      take a group photo as you surround Tropical John, the supplier of
      quality hot weather clothing for ultrarunners.

      Stan
      --
      Stan Jensen, P.O. Box 3426, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-3426
      http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...