RE: [ws100] training camp

  • Ziesing, Hunter S
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23 4:56 AM
      I am a first timer too, can you forward me the responses you get from your
      questions?Hunter Ziesing
      thanks
      415-627-2025

      IMPORTANT NOTICES:
      This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
      sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
      or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

      Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
      sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
      to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

      BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
      messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
      e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.
    • Lewis, Chuck
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23 8:07 AM
        Welcome to WSTC.... Come prepared for anything.... 2 years ago it rained...
        last year I thought was beautiful although it was considered a "snow"
        year..... This year everything seems to be drying out quickly.... Without
        looking at any forecasts, my guess is that it's going to be dry and very
        warm (90+ humid degrees in the canyons).... Here in the desert we're already
        over a 100 degrees. It's been that way for a week now and last year at this
        time we still hadn't got out of the 80's.
        I don't know how early the folks actually start arriving, but there will
        be people there on Friday. We'll be arriving about 3 to 4 PM and by that
        time last year, there was already alot of activity. As for dinner on
        Friday.... Whatever you like and your expense account can afford. There's
        not a great selection of fast food places (None that I can remember) in
        Forrest Hill so depending on what time you arrive, you may want to eat in
        Auburn or at least buy something there to bring with you up to Forrest Hill.
        cl

        I'm heading out for the training camp this weekend and I have a few
        questions. This is my first time at Western. If anyone could help I
        would
        appreciate it.

        1. What's the weather like? Hot? Cold? or both?

        2. Will someone be there on Friday? What time? We should provide our
        own
        dinner on Friday right?

        Thanks for your help.

        Marge Burley

      • Marge & Nick Burley
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23 5:16 PM
          Hunter,

          I got a few replies to my questions. I think you will receive them also.
          If you didn't get them let me know.

          Marge Burley