Re: [ws100] First timer in bad shape, need advice

  • the evans eagle nest
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 9:10 AM
      Hunter,

      My advice is get what training in you can and do not over due it. Then go
      to the training week end over memerial day weekend. That should tell you
      whether or not you will be up to the task. BTW I'll be there over Memorial
      Day and attempting my first WS this year. Buenos suerte.

      Mark
    • Ziesing, Hunter S
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
        ps, thanks for your advice

        IMPORTANT NOTICES:
        This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
        sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
        intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
        or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

        Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
        sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
        to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

        BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
        messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
        e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.