Ride available

  • Eric Schranz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Anyone need a ride from Squaw to Foresthill?
      We've got room in our (not luxurious) motorhome, will be leaving right after
      the start, heading to mosquito ridge A/S, then Foresthill. We've got press
      passes to get us into the closed areas.
      If you don't mind riding with the (awesome) guys from
      ultrarunnerpodcast.com, drop me a line and let me know.
      Priority will go to pacers...

      Eric Schranz